[Koha-translate] Javascript escape char

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed Oct 17 15:55:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

what is the reason for using  ? I think the German po files are not using it and only remember seeing it in the French files so far.

While I like an automated solution much better, I think we have to be careful with replacing strings. We might break some functionality where the translation scripts accidentally pick up program code. :(

Katrin