[Koha-translate] Hello + problem

januszop at gmail.com januszop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:25:39 CET 2013

Hello Everybody,

Let me introduce myself.  I am Polish, playing with Koha for 5 years, taking
care of a few installations in middle size libraries, occasionally supplying
patches and also contributing to the Polish translation.

Today, when trying to download the current version of the Polish translation
files from Pootle I am getting an error:

Server Error
An error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.
Error accessing /var/www/Pootle/po/310/pl/pl-PL-i-opac-t-prog-v-3006000.po,
Filesystem sent error: Permission denied

Same for other languages (have tried French).  No matter if I am logged in
or not.

Do you experience the same issue?  Could anybody explain what is going on /
fix it, please?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Janusz Kaczmarek
--
Library of the Dominican House of Studies
Cracow, Poland