[Koha-translate] zh-Hans-CN

David Lyons d.lyons at thebeijingcenter.org
Wed Mar 20 05:29:06 CET 2013

Thanks for responding Katrin,

I don't see anything wrong in the po file, but honestly I don't really how
to read it. The staff interface po file works ok, but the prog OPAC
doesn'tAlso, I have the same problem with zh-Hans-TW, which I think is
further evidence that this is either an issue in Debian or Perl, and not
with the po file, unless the po file is assuming I'm running a Chinese
language Debian environment or something like that. I deleted the po files,
then ran perl translate create zh-Hans-CN which led to the following
messages:

Warning: Can't determine original templates' charset, defaulting to UTF-8
Warning: Charset Out defaulting to UTF-8
Removing empty file
/home/koha/misc/translator/po/zh-Hans-CN-i-opac-t-prog-v-3006000.po
I UTF-8 O UTF-8 at /home/koha/misc/translator/tmpl_process3.pl line 328.
Warning: Can't determine original templates' charset, defaulting to UTF-8
Warning: Charset Out defaulting to UTF-8
Removing empty file
/home/koha/misc/translator/po/zh-Hans-CN-i-staff-t-prog-v-3006000.po
I UTF-8 O UTF-8 at /home/koha/misc/translator/tmpl_process3.pl line 328.
Warning: Can't determine original templates' charset, defaulting to UTF-8
Warning: Charset Out defaulting to UTF-8
Removing empty file /home/koha/misc/translator/po/zh-Hans-CN-opac-ccsr.po
I UTF-8 O UTF-8 at /home/koha/misc/translator/tmpl_process3.pl line 328.

Then I ran perl translate install zh-Hans-CN, with no messages appearing,
but now nothing happens when I switch languages in either the staff or
patron interfaces (the switch options do appear in the bottom left corner,
but nothing changes when I click them).

*Dave Lyons
*Assistant Librarian

*Office/办公电话:* (8610)6449 6914
*Fax/传真:* (8610)6449 6925
*Email/电子邮件: *d.lyons at thebeijingcenter.org
*Site/网站: *http://www.thebeijingcenter.org
—
This message is a private communication. The information contained in this
message or attached to this communication may be protected from disclosure
and may contain information that is legally privileged, proprietary, and/or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use, or disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the
delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any
attachments from your system. Thank you.