[Koha-translate] Formatting problem

Lars J. Helbo lars at helbo.org
Sat May 18 12:42:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a strange problem, when i use my Danish translated files in the
Intranet. Whenever a word contains one of the special danish characters
æ, ø or å, I get an equal sign added on the screen before or after the
word and this breaks the layout. You can see how it looks in this
screenshot:

http://home.salldata.dk/test/koha.png

As far as I can see the problem only comes in the staff client, not in
OPAC and it seems to be worse, when using Chrome, compared to Firefox.

I have tried to edit the downloaded po-files and replace æøå with the
relevant html-codes, like ø but that dooes not make any difference.

It may have something to do with the html-code li, but I am not sure
about that.

I presume you may have the same problem in other languages and any help
would be greatly appresiated
--
Venlig hilsen
Lars J. Helbo