[Koha-translate] Hi, new Poland-based English-native volunteer here

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Aug 6 18:25:19 CEST 2014

Le 06/08/2014 14:18, Scott Carter a écrit :
> Hello,
Hi Scott,

I'm sure you're seen it already, but in case... translation is made on
translate.koha-community.org
It seems that the polish team is motivated, they made a lot of things
for 3.16: http://translate.koha-community.org/pl/316/

I hope your can find some useful things to do here (for example: there
are 135 pending suggestions, that you can validate when you're logged-in)

PS: if polish translators are not on this list (LIFT UP YOUR HANDS !!!),
let me know if you want to send them an email. As an admin on pootle, I
can see email address.

--
Paul Poulain - Owner / Associé-gérant
Tel : +33 4 91 81 35 08