[Koha-translate] Hi, new Poland-based English-native volunteer here

Scott Carter scott_a_carter at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:18:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I hope I can be useful somehow.  I'm a British guy who has been in Poland for quite a while.  Localisation has started to interest me but I have almost everything to learn.  That's why I thought I would put my shoulder to the wheel here where I can volunteer and glean knowledge as a trade-off.

I speak and read Polish but write it rather too weakly to translate into it.  But I can and do proofread and edit translations into English.  I can also translate from Polish into English, however I understand it's unlikely to be required here.  Maybe sometimes a back-translation from Polish to English is good for quality control, and if so I'll gladly help.

Thanks for reading,

Scott Carter
scott_a_carter at hotmail.com