[Koha-translate] Fixes on translation files

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 04:38:00 CEST 2014

Hi translators,
today a mail on koha list raised the fact that some translations
are somehow broken, in this case was the Arabic one.

One of the main source of problems are translations that have
printf errors, that mean an unmatched number of placeholders "%s",
but listed as translated !!

I did a check and fixed all affected strings for all languages and
for 3.16/14/12/10 versions. Also did the same for master branch,
but perhaps I need to open a bug for it.

The fix in this case was mark them as fuzzy, so you may find a few strings
to check. This will let the translation proceed without problems, and show
a working staff/opac.

That's all I can do, the ultimate responsibility for the final result lies
with you, dear translators.

You will find a few new strings for 3.16 version, not updated on time for
the last release, my mistake.

Regards,
Bernardo
--