[Koha-translate] Koha translation tables

Serhij Dubyk dubyk at ukr.net
Mon Mar 17 12:34:13 CET 2014

Good day, dear translators!

I would like to introduce "Koha translation tables", which I have been using
for some time to translate Koha into Ukrainian and Russian, but they can be
useful for translation into other languages.

http://koha.tntu.edu.ua:8008/translate/

The idea - to show the Koha template source and mark translated and
untranslated strings.
Each line is a reference to http://translate.koha-community.org and
http://git.koha-community.org.
For each template (.tt) is an attempt to guess the appropriate page on the
locally installed Koha (web.pl).
This can also be useful for those who translate into several close languages
(like me) or want to easily watch it interesting translations of other
languages ​​(see eg. language columns
http://koha.tntu.edu.ua:8008/translate/be/be-BY-i-opac-t-prog-v-3006000.po.html/opac-tmpl/prog/en/includes/opac-facets.html)

Contact with Pootle, unfortunately not perfect, I could not make a direct
reference to the preferred string for it number in the po-file. Available a
link to Pootle-page, where among the 10 string present and desired string
(but with the experience, the search will be fast).

Tables are calculated (every night) based on the latest version of Koha.
po-files taken from http://translate.koha-community.org/*/314.
Templates taken from http://download.koha-community.org/koha-latest.tar.gz.

On the page are available source codes, maybe someone wants to use it at
home.

Also, if it will benefit all, is it possible in the future "Koha translation
tables" move on http://download.koha-community.org. (?)

With best regards,
 Serhij Dubyk
  STL TNTU, Ternopil', Ukraine