[Koha-translate] New translation project for Koha 3.16

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:04:24 CEST 2014

Hi translators,
May has begun, happy International Workers' Day for all of you.

Talking about work, we have a new project to work on[1],
translation files for Koha 3.16 :)

We were supposed to have a soft and hard string freeze days,
Release manager has decided to combine this two events on Monday, 5 May.
Anyway, now we have the project and updated strings taking current 3.14
files as basis.

Major change that you will note is a new PO file for staff help.
Help strings have been taken out from staff PO file and now lives in it's
own file.

As with any new release, there is plenty of work to do.
I've identified near 500 strings that need revision and around 170
untranslated (for complete languages)
An that will change (a little) on Monday, when we enter firm string freeze.

Best regards,
Bernardo

[1] http://translate.koha-community.org/projects/316/
--