[Koha-translate] kurdish project

Gaetan Boisson gaetan.boisson at biblibre.com
Mon May 12 17:49:48 CEST 2014

  Dear translation team,

one year ago we started a Kurdish translation project with a library in
Iraki Kurdistan. I remember having debates how to name it, especially
since there was already a kurdish project (albeit pretty much unused),
and Kurdish can be written either from left to right using the latin
alphabet or from right to left using a variant of the arabic abjad.

It seems th ku-SOR project we had create was merged into the ku project
and i can't fin anything in my notes about it. This is a perfectly fine
decision for me as the other ku project seemed totally abandonned, but
is it something that i did and don't remember doing or was is done at a
later time ?

Best,

--
Gaetan Boisson