[Koha-translate] String freeze for 3.22.1

Marc Véron veron at veron.ch
Thu Dec 17 15:32:20 CET 2015

Hi Julian,

We have some translatability patches passed QA, it would be great to
have them in the next release:

15361 Translatability: Fix issue on Administration Columns settings
15345  Translatability: fix issue in facets (Availability')
15340  Translatability: fix issue with 'or choose' splitted by <strong tag
15346  Translatability: fix sentence splitting issue in memberentrygen.tt
15301  Translatability: branchtransfers.tt: Remove ambiguous "To" and
fix splitted sentence.
15233  Cataloging subfield editors: Clean up html and streamline text
for better translatability
15300  Translatability: Replace ambiguous 'From' and 'To' in
members-update.tt
15238   Better translatability for Installer Step 1
15228   Patron card batches - Improve translatability
15236   Better translatibility in "Connect biblio.biblionumber to a MARC
subfield"

Thanks and regards
Marc Véron