[Koha-translate] Moving translation from version to version

Bruce Crisp brcrisp at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 10 21:33:01 CET 2016

Hello,

My name is Bruce Crisp.  I and several other people are starting to
translate
the Esperanto language OPAC portion of Koha.

I have been looking for answers to a couple of very basic questions in the
mailing list archive but can't seem to find them.

QUESTIONS:  If we are translating Koha 3.18, will the translation be carried
forward
to Koha 3.20, to 3.22 and to other upcoming versions?  Or is the translation
promoted
to the next version only once at the time the new version comes out?  We are
basically
wondering if we need to re-do manually any translation recently done in 3.18
(i.e. long
after 3.20 and 3.22 have already been released).

Many thanks for your comments on this and my apologies for posing such basic
queries.

Regards,

Bruce Crisp