[Koha-translate] Updates on Koha manual translation destroyed automaticaly

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:22:54 CET 2016

Hi Zeno

I complete the translation of 3.18 and 3.20 but after few minutes the
> system forget
> my translations and the same phrases return to status "Fuzzy" or "To
> translate".
>
> I don't know what to do.
>
> Can you investigate about the problem ?

Problem is due to some automatic checking/fixing done before building
manuals.
It look for strings with printf, xmltags and urls problems, and set them to
fuzzy.
I this case is pootle (or pofilter from translation toolkit) that detects
some URL errors
in those strings. I removed the url check, let's see if that fix the
problem.

BTW, I don't understand the error, for me the string is right :(
Manuals are checked for translation updates and the checked and rebuilt,
every hour.

Try again. I case of error I'll receive and email and let you know.

Regards,
Bernardo