[Koha-translate] Updates on Koha manual translation destroyed automaticaly

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Nov 8 14:34:35 CET 2016

Hi,

I redone the translation of 3.18.
Now it is all OK.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel" <bgkriegel at gmail.com>
A: "Zeno Tajoli" <z.tajoli at cineca.it>
Cc: "Koha-org - Translate list" <Koha-translate at lists.koha-community.org>
Inviato: Martedì, 8 novembre 2016 12:22:54
Oggetto: Re: [Koha-translate] Updates on Koha manual translation destroyed automaticaly

Hi Zeno

I complete the translation of 3.18 and 3.20 but after few minutes the system forget
my translations and the same phrases return to status "Fuzzy" or "To translate".

I don't know what to do.

Can you investigate about the problem ?

Problem is due to some automatic checking/fixing done before building manuals.
It look for strings with printf, xmltags and urls problems, and set them to fuzzy.
I this case is pootle (or pofilter from translation toolkit) that detects some URL errors
in those strings. I removed the url check, let's see if that fix the problem.

BTW, I don't understand the error, for me the string is right :(
Manuals are checked for translation updates and the checked and rebuilt, every hour.

Try again. I case of error I'll receive and email and let you know.

Regards,
Bernardo