[Koha-translate] Hungarian translation

Scherman László scherlac at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:22:38 CET 2017

Hello,

I would like to join this community and really would like to support
this translation project.

Q1:
I installed according to the home page the koha version 16.11.03 on
Debian, and started to adjust the text in the file bellow:
http://translate.koha-community.org/hu/16.11/hu-HU-opac-bootstrap.po

The latest email I have found talks about "string freeze for 16.11.2."

I hope, I am on the right track, editing the file monition earlier!?

Q2:
For me it is important to have a Hungarian `client` (OPAC) for the
users. Which files should be translated in order to achieve this?

Q3:
How to search the email archive, I have tried using google, with no look!

Best regards,
Scherman