[Koha-translate] Hungarian translation

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Feb 12 23:55:54 CET 2017

Hi,

I will try to give some answers:

Q1:

Make sure if you translate locally that you can upload the file to
translate.koha-community.org again later on and that you don't interfere
with other active translators in your language. If more than one person
is translating, it's often best to translate online together.

We have one big release every 6 months and a bugfix release every month.
Prior to each release the translation files on
translate.koha-community.org are updated to reflect the new and changed
strings. For a bugfix release this usually happens about a week before
the scheduled release. This is called "string freeze" and gives the
translators time to do their work while we try to not change/add any
more strings. The updated files will then be part of the new release.

Q2:

For the OPAC, you will want to complete the opac-bootstrap and MARC21
(or other MARC flavour you use) files. The MARC file contains strings
from the detail and result list pages.
http://translate.koha-community.org/hu/16.11/

Q3:

You can browse the list here:

http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-translate/

The mailing lists are archived in multiple places and some have a search
function. You can find some links on the website:

Hope this helps,

Katrin