[Koha-translate] new member

Arun, Meltem Meltem.Arun at goethe.de
Mon Jul 24 12:08:23 CEST 2017

Dear List Members,
My name is Meltem Arun and I'm working in the library of Goethe-Institut (German Cultural Center) in Istanbul/Turkey. I can communicate in Turkish, German, French and English. In my daily work I translate very often from German to Turkish.
March 2017 our library has changed the software and now we are working happily with KOHA.
Since July 2017 is also our online catalog in use. Our members can see their own accounts online in two languages, German and Turkish.
I would be very happy, when I could contribute to translation processes into Turkish.
Kind regards,
Meltem Arun

Library & Information Services
Goethe-Institut Istanbul