[Koha-translate] Arabic Koha Translation Contribution - who done what

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 03:43:57 CEST 2017

*Dear Mr. Massoud , *

First I would like to thank you and your team for your efforts in managing
the Arabic translation work for recent releases .

Koha is open-source software and anyone can contribute to it and everyone
who contribute should get credit for that , this is very known in open
source communities .

if someone developed something in old releases of Koha his name will never
be removed from contributors list , no matter how old is that version !
https://koha-community.org/about/history/

Me and Kouider  and others here <http://translate.koha-community.org/ar/>have
contributed for for previous work of Koha translation , and it will never
be fair to remove our names from contributors list ( at least from my point
of view ) .

The fair statement is the statement that can mention the efforts of
everyone contributed .

And by the way any of us and anyone new has the right to contribute in
translation work . so maybe if possible to generate a link from the
translation system that lists all contributes ( this one lists only top
ones <http://translate.koha-community.org/ar/>) that would be much more
fair . as some contributors have contributed for small translations work
and their efforts must also never be dismissed .

*Thank you very much . *

--
​*Karam Qubsi*