[Koha-translate] Introduction and doubts

Rubén Fernández Asensio enseikou at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:43:18 CEST 2018

Hello all,

I see in the MarkLogic interface that this list actually works. So I
should introduce myself.
I'm an amateur librarian and amateur system administrator, in charge of
the Catalan Esperanto Association's library: biblioteko.esperanto.cat
I'd like to contribute to the Esperanto and Catalan translations.

However, I have a few doubts about how to proceed. Especially, I'm
clueless about all that String Freeze thing. What does it mean? Can't I
translate the last release any time I feel like, or only in the week
after String Freeze? Do I need to follow a schedule if I work online? Or
else if I work offline?

Ruben Fernandez