[Koha-translate] Introduction and doubts

Rubén Fernández Asensio enseikou at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 08:47:09 CEST 2018

Thanks for the answer.
I see there's a warning about the risk of erasing other translators'
work when uploading a PO file. How is that to be avoided? Should I just
contact the other translators directly? What's the preferred way? Pootle
doesn't show me who else is working on the Catalan translation, although
I see the email address of the last translator in the downloaded PO file.

El 26/08/18 a les 16:56, Tomas Cohen Arazi ha escrit: