[Koha-translate] Translation Workflow

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Mon Feb 19 16:15:11 CET 2018

Hi,
The french koha user group is working on translating koha and we a have few questions to better understand the workflow.
We see here  https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Translation_Server that translation for the next master release is generally one week after the string freeze. Does it mean that po files for the master is created at this moment with copying the last one and adding new strings ?
But how does it work for the maintenance release ? I see that release maintainers announce the new release on this list : does it mean that a week after this announcement, what we achieve on translate website is on this new update ?
And how does it work for the manual : are files created at the same moment than Koha po files ?

Thanks

Cheers,

Sonia BOUIS

Responsable du Service des applications documentaires
BIBLIOTHÈQUES UNIVERSITAIRES
Bibliothèque de la Manufacture
UNIVERSITÉ JEAN MOULIN LYON 3
1C AVENUE DES FRÈRES LUMIÈRE
CS 78242
69372 LYON CEDEX 08
ligne directe : +33 (0)4 78 78 79 03  http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>

L'Université Jean Moulin est membre fondateur de l'Université de Lyon