[Koha-translate] I can't accept a suggestion on pootle

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Fri Mar 2 16:57:13 CET 2018

Hello,
We are preparing the Marseille hackfest where we want to exceed our translation score :)
I encounter an issue because I can't change suggestions in submissions, though I have all permissions :
Can administrate a translation project;
Can download archives of translation projects;
Can commit to version control;
Can overwrite translations on uploading files;
Can review translations;
Can make a suggestion for a translation;
Can submit a translation;
Can view a translation project;

And I have another question : what are those links for ?
·          Rescan project files<http://translate.koha-community.org/fr/17.11/rescan>
·          Update against templates<http://translate.koha-community.org/fr/17.11/update>

Thank you !

Cheers

Sonia BOUIS

Responsable du Service des applications documentaires
BIBLIOTHÈQUES UNIVERSITAIRES
Bibliothèque de la Manufacture
UNIVERSITÉ JEAN MOULIN LYON 3
1C AVENUE DES FRÈRES LUMIÈRE
CS 78242
69372 LYON CEDEX 08
ligne directe : +33 (0)4 78 78 79 03  http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>

L'Université Jean Moulin est membre fondateur de l'Université de Lyon