[Koha-translate] I can't accept a suggestion on pootle

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Mar 6 07:45:10 CET 2018

Hi Sonia,

there was another email about this problem from the Turkish translators
in November:
http://lists.koha-community.org/pipermail/koha-translate/2017-November/002688.html

I tested it then and tested it right now - managing suggestions still
works for me and I got exactly the same permissions as you are.

Could it be a browser problem? Can you still see the accept/deny icons?

Katrin