[Koha-translate] Manual : split a unit in two paragraphs or two units, for readability purpose

BETEMPS Emmanuel E.BETEMPS at ville-caluire.fr
Sat Oct 27 17:48:28 CEST 2018

Hi,

I wanted to insert a break line in a translation because, to contribute to the readability of the manual, I think the sentences should be split in two paragraphs.

http://translate.koha-community.org/fr/man18.05/translate/tools.po#unit=6898380

I tried <br/> and 'carriage return' but that gave me 'XML tag' or 'line break' critical errors.

-> Am I allowed to insert line breaks in translation ? If I am, how can I do ?
(the Quality-checks page on Pootle lets me think I can't but I'd like to be sure)

-> Perhaps could we split the sentences in two units (one unit with 'Club fields:...' and the other with 'Enrollment fields:...') rather than two paragraphs in the same unit.

best regards,

Emmanuel Bétemps