[Koha-translate] Terminology in french project

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:51:40 CET 2019

Hi Clarisse,
terminology files are custom made and depend on each language administrator.

Pootle uses terminology files to suggest translations in the interface.
They do not belong to a particular project, they are only to help.

You can make a new one and replace the existing one, preferably with one
word entries.
For this look at [1]. If the generated file does not contain any necessary
words, you can
add it manually by editing the file.

If you need help generating the file, let me know

Regards
Bernardo

[1]
http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/translate-toolkit/en/latest/commands/poterminology.html