[Koha-win32] problems with make, make test, etc. in windows

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Tue Apr 29 14:29:48 CEST 2003

Hi Brian:
The Windows install package for Koha installs V0.92 of MARC-Record. Does
that version have a problem? If it does, please let me know the details and
when we find a solution, I'll add the fix to the W32 install package. I work
with a small library that doesn't use MARC, so have not done much testing
with that section of the program.

Are you testing with V1.9.2? What version of Windows are you using? Did you
use the Koha W32 install or did you do the install manually?

Rob