[Koha-win32] problems with make, make test, etc. in windows

Brian Harmon Brian.Harmon at doj.ca.gov
Tue Apr 29 16:05:53 CEST 2003

Hi Rob,

 thanks for your quick reply.  for some reason the install of the perl modules within the install package failed with a "Failed to find suitable target for package xxx-yy" in every case. I used the perl package manager to install the packages and this seemed to work, except that I was unable to select the proper version of MARC-Record.

We use windows 2000 and NT behind a firewall, I've no idea if that's the problem.

I have one computer set up with 1.2.3 and another with 1.9.2, the problem is the same on both.

I'm having a separate although possibly related problem on both versions where new members are not added properly, and new additions (through MARC, at least) are not properly in the database unless they first are searched for from the OPAC interface.

thanks for your time.

- Brian

>>> <robweir at alum.drexel.edu> 04/29/03 05:29AM >>>
Hi Brian:
The Windows install package for Koha installs V0.92 of MARC-Record. Does
that version have a problem? If it does, please let me know the details and
when we find a solution, I'll add the fix to the W32 install package. I work
with a small library that doesn't use MARC, so have not done much testing
with that section of the program.

Are you testing with V1.9.2? What version of Windows are you using? Did you
use the Koha W32 install or did you do the install manually?

Rob

—-

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.