[Koha-win32] Install on IIS / MS-SQL Server / W2K ?

Jeff Cave jeff.cave at sunergon.com
Thu Jul 24 21:56:02 CEST 2003

I just got interested in Koha yesterday. I would like to install and play with the system. Unfortunately, I'm cheap. While I could probably have this up and running on my home computer in a couple of hours (running linux there), I receive free webspace at work where we are running IIS/MS-SQLServer. Since I don't own the system there is only so much configuration I can get away with (although people are pretty good about letting me push the limits a bit).

I was wondering if anyone had done this before (either IIS or SQLServer) and could give me some pointers? Or if no one knows how to do it, would someone who is familiar with the Koha system be willing to help me hack at it to force it to work.

A warning: My perl skills suck. I can read it a little but have never done any real work in it. Any and all advice/help is appreciated. Also apreciated are wishes of luck like: "Good-luck... I hope you don't take down [removed for legal reasons] again."

BTW: Dern legal department :-)