[Koha-win32] Koha Install - CGI Script Error

Jeff Cave jeff.cave at sunergon.com
Wed Jul 30 21:45:33 CEST 2003

Thanks to all of those that replied to my problem. Apparently the issue was around an old faulty Perl install.

To resolve the issue I uninstalled Perl and then went and manually deleted all of the old files that were still kicking around on the system. I then ran the install and installed the proper DBI package and BANG... it works.

Now I have a bunch of other errors, but these are the errors I was expecting to have to deal with (oops, pointed it at the wrong DB).