[Koha-win32] Koha on IIS: I did it!

Jeff Cave jeff.cave at sunergon.com
Thu Jul 31 19:44:21 CEST 2003

Alright, so I got it working, and it was ridiculously easy (once I figured out that my perl install was messed up).

I guess the next step is to write an instruction manual for this and then see if I can get the whole thing up and running based on the instructions. I know what wiki's do, I've just never used one; could someone give me some pointers there?

One thing I was wondering: could someone send me a listing of their file layout for their website. I didn't run any installs and I know that I have things all over the place (mostly the wrong place).

Images aren't showing up, scripts can't be found, ... The list goes on. All of this is due to the layout of my web folders. I would love to see someoneelse's to see where stuff is supposed to be.

Another option would be for me to run an install pack and just pull the layout from there.

Rob Weir:
You had mentioned that you might be willing to give me an install that didn't check for mysql, perl, or apache... <SMILE> <childish begging>Maybe I could get one of those?</childish begging>

Thanks,
Jeff