[Koha-win32] please help me....

NUR HAMIZAH nuriz_iman at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 07:33:32 CEST 2006

 hi ,
   I'm trying   to      install  KOHA2.2.4-W32-R0
   my operating       system  is  Microsoft  windows XP  professional      versions  2002  service pack 2
   i am using

   apache 2..0.58.-win32-x86-no_ssl
   active Perl -      5.6.1.638-MSWIN32-X86
   MYSQL-3.23.58

   in the beginning ,       the  installation run  smoothly
   however , at the last       stage  there   are       several  warning said that      there  was   an error       to install  Perl Module on  certain part like  marc  modules , php , mail modules  and mannny other modules  taht  can't be  installed
   then it  said that the MSQL  server       can not  be  find       and  I had  to manually  find       it  and  connect       it
   when  I       try to  type local host      ,  after  the word       WELCOME  TO KOHA  appear , then the page  turn
  Server  error !
  The server  encountered an in  internal error and  was  unable to  complete your  request
  Error massage:
  Premature end  of  script headers:opac main.pl
  If u think this is  server error , please  contact  webmaster
  Error 500
  Opac

   then I  cant       continue  using KOHA
   what  suppose       I  do