[Koha-win32] Regarding a Windows installation of Koha

P. S. Mukhopadhyay psmukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:53:16 CEST 2006

Dear Sameen,

Although I don't understand the reason for dispalying reservation
screen by you koha on windows installation, I can offer u a quick fix.
Log on as admin <koha/koha> and go to paramter setting option. Select
npl as theme for opac and default as theme for intranet/librarian. Now
search and see the result. Let me know whether it worked or not.

Your proposal is quite intereseting. We at Vidyasagar University has
developed a theme <mainly in the line of npl theme> which displays
text in Bengali.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal, India