[Koha-win32] New Zoom Search Download?

John Choo anchovies00 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 04:43:29 CET 2007

Hi Rob,

I'm looking for any updates that has the new search module (KOHA ZOOM) used
by Nelsonville Public Library System. I think it's v3.0?
I know it might not be a separate module, but would like to have a go at it
rather than tweaking the current v2.2.7 search.

Chris, does that come with the UI?

Thanks,
John