[Koha-win32] Koha Acquisition - Cataloguing problem

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Tue Jan 9 17:07:41 CET 2007

Hi Allen,
I am sorry to hear you've had so much trouble, especially since I am the
one who maintains the w32
install packages. My time is somewhat limited, but I will be glad to
work with you to try to resolve
your issues, and perhaps in the process we can improve the install
process to eliminate some
frustration for future users.

As requested, I will contact you at your personal account.

Rob