[Koha-win32] Koha Acquisition - Cataloguing problem

Alan Jones alan01 at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 9 14:49:29 CET 2007

Hi there guys,

I have been trying and trying to get Koha installed in my Notebook (Windows XP Home edition). I am really keen to get this up and running, I have installed and de-installed the program and associated programs SO MANY TIMES.

Now I am not a neginner at this, actually, until I became disanled, I was a university tutor and I have taught advanced projects at Community Houses quite well, I just seem to have a blank spot.

If there is a nice person who is prepared to talk me through the complete set up step ny step

Please email my personal emal account at als_pals at bigpond.com, I would really, really appreciate it.

TTFN

Alan
Housework can't kill you,  But why take the chance?  - - Phyllis Diller
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
When all else fails - read the instructions.
If at first you don't succeed - give up parachuting.
Dogs have owners - cats have staff.
Rules are made to be followed, but there are exceptions - and I am one of them - Forrest Gump
I never met a piece of chocolate that I didn't like