[Koha-win32] Spine Label Printing

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Tue Jan 23 19:17:48 CET 2007

Hi John,
What errors are you getting when you try to print? Does it fail to create the pdf file, or does it create the file and the file is not correct?

Are you running koha 2.2.7? If so the install package should have installed PDF-API2 version 0.55 for you. That version works to print bar code labels and spine labels on my system. I don't think you have to revert to the old version of PDF-API2.

Give me some more details and I will try to help.

Rob