[Koha-win32] z3950- Error 500

Suroosh, Monica L. monica.suroosh at vsp.virginia.gov
Tue Jul 24 17:11:51 CEST 2007

Hello, Please help. I have been trying to get the z3950 search feature to work. I have koha installed on a computer that is part of a secure intranet. I plan to have the computer act as the server. But, I continue to get the following error:
Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Error message: Premature end of script headers: search.pl

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
intranet
07/24/07 10:52:53
Apache/2.0.59 (Win32)

As suggested to another user, I have looked at the path under My Computer properties and this is it: C:\PROGRAM FILES\MYSQL\MYSQL SERVER 4.1\BIN;C:\MYSQL\BIN;C:\usr\bin\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adaptec Shared\System;C:\Program Files\Yaz\bin

All seems to be in order there as well. I am wondering what else to try. We are a small state-run organization with an extremely limited budget and little or no technical assistance. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-You,
Monica Suroosh

Librarian
VSP Training Academy Library