[Koha-win32] "Too many issues" Circulation error

felpix felpix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 05:58:29 CEST 2007

John,

Thanks again for your response...but when I edit the TooMany subrutine of
the circ2.pm file, nothing happend....the same message! (Too many issues)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11803769/Circulation_error.JPG
Circulation_error.JPG

I really don't know what to do...

I'm thinking that may be I'm filling the issuing matrix in a wrong
way....attached you can see my actual configuration. I hope that you can
help me with that!

Best regards,
Felipe

PS: Sorry for these big screenshots!