[Koha-win32] On Koha in Windows

Rajan rajankila at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:04:52 CEST 2008

Dear Dr Mukhopadhyay,

Thank you very much for the information and I shall look into its use.
The advantage it offers is that I could use the same client computer for installation of Winisis, GenisisWeb, Greenstone Digital Library and Koha simultaneously using Apache webserver.

Regards,

K Rajasekharan
Librarian, Kerala Institute of Local Administration(KILA)
Mulagunnathukavu, Thrissur - 680581 , India