[Koha-win32] win32 installation package for koha-3 beta

Alakh buddha at wlink.com.np
Sun May 4 09:34:34 CEST 2008

Is there any win32 installation package for koha-3 beta? I could not install
koha3 following the instructions given at various places.
I have installed apache, activeperl, mysql, zebra and yaz.
while executing perl makefile.pl, I get many message telling file not found
errors, but says its ok at last.
when executing dmake -x maxlinelength=30000000, there is error saying
libconfig.pl file not found. i could not find it in whole koha3 beta files
and my computer.

Could anybody guide me how to install that? Has anybody already installed
koha3 in windows?