[Koha-win32] MARC record creation problems

Alfonso Rabbit alfonso_rabbit at COX.NET
Thu May 29 23:11:33 CEST 2008

I was able to do some cleanup using the MySQL Query Browser, but what I am
now seeing is that although Koha appears to be creating item records, it is
not in fact doing so. It did so for the first two records I created, but it
is doing so no longer. Can anyone tell me what to look for?

Alfonso

Alfonso Rabbit wrote:

> I have installed and configured Koha on Windows XP and am having the
> following problems. First I tried a marcbulkimport of 6 MARC records which
> failed. Then I created 4 MARC records using the Z39.50 search. The records
> are numbered 2-5. When I search, I can only pull up numbers 2 and 3. I
> can't find numbers 4 and 5 no matter how I search. When I generate a
> report, it shows 3 records, two of type Book and one of type Null. When I
> export the MARC records and open the file in a text browser I can see all
> four records from the Z39.50 search, plus no. 1 which if I had to guess is
> from the failed bulkmarcimport. That one only contains the following
> code:
>
> 00047    a2200037   4500090000900000
  c1d1