[Koha-win32] MARC record creation problems

Alfonso Rabbit alfonso_rabbit at COX.NET
Thu May 29 21:24:04 CEST 2008

I have installed and configured Koha on Windows XP and am having the
following problems. First I tried a marcbulkimport of 6 MARC records which
failed. Then I created 4 MARC records using the Z39.50 search. The records
are numbered 2-5. When I search, I can only pull up numbers 2 and 3. I can't
find numbers 4 and 5 no matter how I search. When I generate a report, it
shows 3 records, two of type Book and one of type Null. When I export the
MARC records and open the file in a text browser I can see all four records
from the Z39.50 search, plus no. 1 which if I had to guess is from the
failed bulkmarcimport. That one only contains the following  code:

00047    a2200037   4500090000900000
  c1d1

Can someone explain what is going on and how I can clean out the first
partial record as well as 4 and 5, which are not searchable, or make them
searchable? Thanks.

Alfonso