[Koha-win32] Koha3 on Win32

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Wed Jan 21 21:04:29 CET 2009

Hello Dr.
I am here, but I am stuck the same place that you are. I have not been
able to get all of the required modules to compile under Strawberry
Perl. A new release of Strawberry Perl is due at later this month, and I
will try again with that version.

Also, it seems that there have been some improvements over the last year
in the number of CPAN modules that are available and supported for
Active Perl (see http://ppm4.activestate.com/). I plan to take another
look at what is available and see if I can find the necessary modules in
either the main repository or in some of the alternate repositories that
are listed.

In the mean time, I have been recommending using the virtual image for
Koha 3. It seems to run fine using vmware server running on a windows
platform.

If you have any suggestions on how to proceed, please let me know.

Cheers,
Rob