[Koha-win32] Unable to add members

Anoop Balan anoopbalan.academy at sobha.co.in
Thu Mar 12 12:40:11 CET 2009

Hello!
                     I am unable to add members on a fresh installation
of Koha 2.2.9 on windows XP. I get the following error in the intranet log:
[Thu Mar 12 15:33:44 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] DBD::mysql::st
execute failed: Incorrect date value: '' for column 'expiry' at row 1 at
c:/usr/koha229/intranet/modules/C4/Members.pm line 155., referer:
http://intranet/cgi-bin/koha/members/memberentry.pl?actionType=Add

Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

Thanks!
Anoop.

Disclaimer:
The information contained and transmitted by this email including any attachment thereof may contain confidential and/or privileged information/material and is intended only for the recipient(s) concerned. If you are not the named addressee, you should not review, retransmit, disseminate, distribute, copy or make use of or take any action in reliance upon the information from this email. Please notify Sobha Developers Limited immediately by email if you have received this message by mistake and delete this email from your system. Sobha Developers Limited does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The Company therefore does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions contained herein.