[Koha-win32] koha and mysql on windows

Julie Hawks kiromancer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:41:18 CET 2009

I installed the latest version of MySQL according to the instructions.  When
I try to install Koha, I get the message that

mysqld-nt.exe

cannot be found.  This file is not part of the MySQL installation.  The
executable is named

mysqld.exe

The Koha installer does not allow for any alternatives.

Please advise where I can get a Koha installation which looks for the
correct file or please tell me how to work around the situation.

Thanks!
Julie