[Koha-win32] Koha installation refusing to create item records

Jeremy.Shellhase at humboldt.edu Jeremy.Shellhase at humboldt.edu
Mon Jan 11 20:40:25 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm working with a little library in Eureka California, trying to put up their small collection on a windows XP machine. I'm running into a problem with my latest install of koha on windows where the system is just refusing to create item records. I've looked at the item table and it's always coming up with null records on a MySql query. I've reinstalled a couple times but no luck.
I'm running with the recommended installs of support software, except for using MySQL 5.1.

Anyone else run into this problem?

--
Jeremy C. Shellhase
Systems Librarian