[Koha-win32] fine2.pl any debugged file available?

Steven Chow Dick Mun chowdm at vic.edu.my
Fri Jan 29 04:07:54 CET 2010

Dear all Koha Windows users,

Currently I am using Koha 2.2.9 as my college library system. I can only use
2.9 because my college server is running windows server 2008 platform. So it
is no way for me to install 3.0 even it is more stable and better library
system. I was about to put the library system on live but I found the fines
script(fines2.pl) is not running properly for 2.2.9. I have added in to
cronjon ,but it seems like the fines calculation can really run under 2.2.9
environment. Perhaps, there is some bug in the script, so I would like to
request to have a debugged version of fines2.pl if somebody is already done
something on it.

I am really appreciated it. Thanks.

--
Warmest regards,