[Koha-win32] Editing subfield

kazi noman nomankazidu at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 19:12:33 CEST 2010

Dear Sir:

When I go for editing subfields then it shows the following error message;Now How could I solve it.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at dummy-opac and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

with regards,
Kazi Farhad Noman
Library Officer,DIUL