[Koha-zebra] Zebra and Authorities [Fwd from: [Koha-devel] switching from marc_words to zebra [LONG]]

Sebastian Hammer quinn at indexdata.com
Tue Jul 19 19:29:21 CEST 2005

If I was doing this I would make sure the link field in the biblios was
indexed and do an exact search, rather than relying on a redundant table in
the relational database. Pull the records, change them, and submit an
update request through the Z39.50 client API.

Btw., Adam tells me that Zebra also supports database creation and deletion
through Z39.50, and thus through the YAZ/ZOOM client API.

--Sebastian