[Koha-zebra] Zebra config problem (still 2)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jan 31 15:12:17 CET 2006

Mike Taylor a écrit :
>>Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:08:02 +0100
>>From: Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr>
>>2ND problem
>>===============
>>I can't set up CQL working. chris (katipo), I let you the job here,
>>explain carefully on koha-devel what you did when you have succeeded.
>

> What error-message do you get when trying to use CQL?
>
> Are you trying to do the compilation on the server side (using
> ZOOM::Query::CQL) or the client side (ZOOM::Query::CQL2RPN)?
Hello Mike,

I try using CQL2RPN, because we query a zebra server, but in the near
future, we could query any z3950 server with Koha OPAC.

I get no error at all, just a "premature end of..."
Here is my code :
> warn "QUERY : $query";
> my $Zconn;
> eval {
> 	$Zconn = new ZOOM::Connection('localhost','2100');
> };
> warn "ICI";
> $Zconn->option(cqlfile => "/home/paul/koha.dev/head/zebra/pqf.properties");
> warn "LA";
> my $q = new ZOOM::Query::CQL2RPN( $query, $Zconn);
> warn "Q : $q";

and I get in my logs :
> QUERY : test at /home/paul/koha.dev/head/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 251.,
> ICI at /home/paul/koha.dev/head/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 256.,
> LA at /home/paul/koha.dev/head/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 258.,
> Premature end of script headers: search.pl,

that's all :-(

pqf.properties being yours :

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT